IN THIS ITEM
With a beautifully illustrated cover by Brooklyn-based Ping Zhu, our Spring/Summer 2015 edition of Wrap has been inspired by the word ‘balance’. Five of today’s most exciting illustrators – Linda Linko, Clay Hickson, Alex Walker, Sophie Douala, and Peter Judson – have created exclusive prints for this issue, which can be pulled out and used as wrapping paper.
– A look at how Print All Over Me is revolutionising the world of print-on-demand fashion
– We talk to cover artist Ping Zhu about her dynamic illustrative style, and studio life in Brooklyn
– We delve into the intriguing world of contemporary set design
– Lauren Rolwing shows us how closely intertwined her work and everyday actions really are, in this issue’s illustrated essay
– Wrap explores Australia’s vibrant and dynamic design scene
– Will Bryant shows us how he balances life as a father, illustrator and teacher in his ‘A Life Illustrated’